quinta-feira, 10 de julho de 2008

The Cheetah Girl


Not to break tradition, this is a Cheetah study I made for a Gouache painting. The painting itself is coming out...not as fast as the cheetah though... Now that I am on school break, things will speed up a bit.
Although I am still trying to find some sense in what genre of illustration I want to dedicate myself to, I'll go practicing on the way...
That is because, unfortunately, patience is not the biggest of my virtudes - you know, it gets shadowed under my anxiety. I'm a good person though. Believe me. My teacher will try to convince you otherwise, but don't believe him.
So, I'll go taking photos of myself to help out. Because there's no one better to pose than the person that came up with it in the first place. Soon I'll post something here of, well, me.

LOL


Hugs and Kisses!

2 comentários:

Ricardo Guimaraes disse...

Carol! This is a great drawing! And the painting is already looking awesome! You're right about your patience, hahaha.. C'mon Carol, I won't try to convince anyone. But you're a bad girl, haha!!!

Anne Yen disse...

Dear Carol, Thank you so much for your comment on my blog, www.annedrawsanimals.com. Your stuff is AMAZING!!! I'm about to go to school in the fall for natural science illustration at UW in Seattle, WA. Please keep in touch. Also, check out my friend Luda's blog www.ludailustra.com, she's in Brasilia and is a great illustrator. Maybe you guys can ge in touch.

best of luck,
anne