sexta-feira, 25 de julho de 2008

Travel

Since I was abroad this week, I tought it would be nice if I shared some of the views of the landscapes I visited. It was a short trip, but lots of photos were taken!
I visited 3 of the 26 Beaches in Búzios-Rio de Janeiro. There was great sun, and the city wasn't crowded at all, which is pretty unusuall this time of year, these beaches were:
Praia da Tartaruga:
Praia da Ferradura: Praia de João Fernandes:
Then, about 20 min from Búzios (maybe not, I have no sense of the time or distance), we stopped in Cabo Frio - Rio de Janeiro, where we visited the largest and most popular beach there called Praia do Forte:


It was a good trip, despite the 8 reais (almost 4 US dollars) worth of parking in Praia da Tartaruga, which is just absurd, since usually we pay 2 reais. And in Cabo Frio there wasn't much sun to make the photos more beautiful, but it had the most transparent waters and white sands of them all. And the sea-eagles were curious enough to fly by you and check you out...It was my favorite one! :)

H&K's everyone!

Um comentário:

Ricardo Guimaraes disse...

Great photos Carol!!! Use them as background reference for your paintings!!! Best!!