terça-feira, 14 de outubro de 2008

Sexy Legging

With a little photoshop and pencils, this is the improoved old drawing I did for a class last year.
I am starting to worry about my November. The absolute worse month of the year. That is because in my university, all the assignments due to the exact same day or week, and there are about seven classes which require some sort of hand-made crap. So, put together a whole lot of crappy jobs and you get a big pile of crap in the end. But why crap? Caroline, are you such and idiot that you can't dedicate to your work? Bull crap.
Uhun I do, but come on...
*I have to sew 5 types of cats in fabrics and put together a Cat Art (toy art) line of products
*Think of a presentation for the big issue about Traditional x Digital illustration and think of a problem for it and a way to solve it
*Group up a portfolio for a computer graphics class - God knows how
*Interview a bunch of people asking how the hell do they open cans - yes, cans, metal ones - and analyze the ergonomy of the damn thing, by the way, cans are dangerous...
* Seek how diapers are made, and how other way it could be made, so it's ecologically friendly or cost free for the producer
*Design three types of furniture for boys
*And learn about God and his etics and how we all should live in harmony...because it's a catholic university and I am obliged to do it.

* AND in the end suck all the rest of creativity I have and draw stuff for my art teacher...
Sooooo, how the hell is all this going to end up looking like something fell out of a catalog?
Seriously, how?

2 comentários:

Unknown disse...

Seriously, I have absolutely no idea, but the fact that you haven't gone nuts _yet_ amazes me! Hell, that's a shit load of crap and a crap load of shit to do. I haven't been so happy that all I have to do is engrave 8 planks of wood..
Bonito desenho btw

Ricardo Guimaraes disse...

Hmmmmm. And in the end it`s my damn fault, huahuahua! I like being part of it! Go ahead and bring me those ideas! Ks!