sexta-feira, 19 de dezembro de 2008

Wag the Wacom

So, at last the Tablet meets me. And since I always have to complain about something...
Damn right handed people. The Tablet is cool and all, but I got the Wacom Intuous 4x6 and so, the buttons are located on the left. SO GO FIGURE...as I put my hand over it the zoom icon freaks out. o_o"
What the hell...I wish they were on the RIGHT side. But things HAVE to be more difficult for me. However, I'm still getting used to drawing on it, nothing interesting (I mean good) has come up yet. I got my boyfriend one aswell for X-mas. Since he is psycho boy, he'll probably figure it out first. And he doesn't know how to draw on paper. But he'll end up doing something amazing just to piss me off :P Yesterday I took a 20 minute nap and when I woke up, there was almost a freakin' Bob Marley ready. Hunf.
By the way, this is a marker ilustration with a little photoshop.

4 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

minha linda, desculpa nao escrever em ingles mas seria ridiculo ja que meu ingles eh nulo ehheheheh.. gostei da parte do psycho ahhahahah vc vai ver q daqui a uma semana vc ja vai estar mandando mto bem na tablet assim como faz no papel... bjaao

Ricardo Guimaraes disse...

Practice, practice, practice. And when you get tired, practice some more!! I guess you heard that already somewhere else, didn`t you? Ks!

Ricardo Guimaraes disse...

Hey Carol!.. I have nominated and tagged your blog with a little task too.. The details are on my blog. All the best!

Gustavo disse...

Nifty! Even you fell before the powers of the tablet eh! Haha but yeah, I guess I did too >.>; Keep up the good work, matey! Yo-ho