sexta-feira, 19 de setembro de 2008

Jag

This Jaguar was done in a friend's Sketchbook. It's funny actually, because he had this notebook with all types of paper in it, and he'd draw in it and ask for friends to draw aswell. So, I took a look at it and thought it was really cool, and I asked if I could draw too. He said - Sure, pick a page that isn't reserved. Reservation? YEAH. The pages were marked with names, reserveing that type of paper...
I didn't really care about it, since I didn't know what I was planning on drawing, so I took it home to think. Going through the non-reserved pages I spotted the last one, in fact, the back of the notebook, a type of cardboard thick brown surface. I thought: Well, nothing marked here. Let me go crazy. And I did.
This Jaguar was done in Colored Pencils, Sepia, Ink and some Dry Pastels. In the end, It wasn't puuuurfect, but, I was pleased. So I took a photo of it and here it is...
I guess the original is still in that sketchbook. God knows where.


2 comentários:

Unknown disse...

pagando pelos meus pecados eu ja to pagando diariamente fazendo gravura! Mas eh so de sacanagem.
huahuahuahuahuahua, po muito maneiro esse jaguar hein

Ricardo Guimaraes disse...

Great pose and expression! Nothing in the world like an unplanned drawing going right! And this one is perfect!! Great work babe!! Ks.