quarta-feira, 1 de outubro de 2008

Bear climbing

So, I got sick this week, and as things couldn't be any worse, all my assignments were due to the exact same week. I had to make a presentation with a sore throat and a very obstructed nose - you can imagine the sound of my voice during the presentation...
I had a job interview on friday (maybe it's what made me sick after all) downtown, and it was raining as hell. The good thing is, I got the chance to take pictures of other stuff I was putting off.
This is one of them...
I really like this one, It's really fun and cute, just like black bear cubs, when they don't eat you :)
It's coloured pencils basically and I just took the "bad photographer" look in photoshop and added the fading of the sky...pretty simple.

I wish to invest in Concept Design now, to gather a nice portfolio for this company Seagullsfly, that has a very cool Concept crew...
More is to come.
Kisses!

2 comentários:

Ricardo Guimaraes disse...

I always loved this one!!! And you hae so many more beautiful illustrations!! Keep it up!

Unknown disse...

Mucho bom